FullJS installations are licensed on a per-user basis. One person can use the software to design, develop, test, or demonstrate his or her programs on any number of devices.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights below:
INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS
If you are an individual working on your own applications you may use the software to develop, test, run and host those applications.
If you are an individual working on your own applications to sell you may use the software to develop, test, run and host those applications after purchasing a user license. Please contact us.
TERMS FOR SPECIFIC COMPONENTS
You should include a link to http://www.kde.org/ in a prominant and relevant part of your application (e.g. a credits page) and make it clear that the icons may be freely copied under the LGPLv3 (either by linking to the LGPL on the GNU website or by including a full copy). If you have modified the icon SVGs you should include a link to where they can be downloaded.
The software you developed by FullJS is your own property thus you are eligable to distribute that if you comply with the terms below. (For this Section the term “distribute” also means deployment of your applications for third parties to access over the Internet.)
The code and text files listed below are “Distributable Code.”
- Sample Code and Templates. You may copy, modify and distribute the source code form of code marked as “sample” or “template”.
- Image Library. You may copy and distribute images and animations in the Image Library. (libicons)
- Third Party Distribution. You may permit distributors of your applications to copy and distribute the Distributable Code as part of those applications.
For any Distributable Code you distribute, you must:
- add significant primary functionality to it in your applications;
- distribute Distributable Code included in a setup program only as part of that setup program without modification; and
- require distributors and external end users to agree to terms that protect the Distributable Code at least as much as this agreement.
You may not:
- alter any copyright, trademark or patent notice in the Distributable Code;
- use FullJS trademarks in your applications’ names or in a way that suggests your applications come from or are endorsed by FullJS; or
- modify or distribute the source code of any Distributable Code so that any part of it becomes subject to an Excluded License. An “Excluded License” is one that requires, as a condition of use, modification or distribution, that (i) the code be disclosed or distributed in source code form; or (ii) others have the right to modify it.
SCOPE OF LICENSE
The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. FullJS reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You may not
- work around any technical limitations in the software;
- reverse engineer, decompile, pretty print or disassemble the software, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the software except, and solely to the extent: (i) permitted by applicable law, despite this limitation; or (ii) required to debug changes to any libraries licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License which are included with and linked to by the software;
- remove, minimize, block or modify any notices of FullJS
- use the software in any way that is against the law;
- share, publish, or lend the software, or provide it as a hosted solution for others to use, or transfer the software or this agreement to any third party.
Because this software is “as is,” we may not provide support services for it.
This agreement, and the terms for supplements, updates, Internet-based services and support services that you use, are the entire agreement for the software and support services.
This agreement describes certain legal rights. You may have other rights under the laws of your state or country. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your state or country if the laws of your state or country do not permit it to do so.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The software is licensed “as-is.” You bear the risk of using it. FullJS gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. To the extent permitted under your local laws, FullJS excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
LIMITATION ON AND EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
You cannot recover any damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages.This limitation applies to (a) anything related to the software, services, content (including code) on third party Internet sites, or third party applications; and (b) claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.It also applies even if FullJS knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because your state or country may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or other damages.